Friday, September 17, 2010

What the crap is wrong with Lady Gaga????????

http://style.mtv.com/2010/09/13/2010-vmas-was-lady-gagas-meat-dress-real/

Before you read this post, you need the read the ^^^^link.

I don't know what in the world is wrong with this Gaga lady. I'm sorry, I have to confess, I have listened to my fair share of LG songs in my day, because let's all admit that they are catchy. However, I dunno if I can do it anymore. I JUST THREW UP EVERYWHERE! Well, I didn't actually throw up but I want to. What would ever possess you to wear a dress composed of RAW MEAT to an event like the VMA's? An event where anyone from 5-75 years will be watching with eyes wide open?

In case you didn't catch her explanation behind the dress:

"On why Lady Gaga chose a meat dress, she told Ellen DeGeneres that it was a symbolic choice: "Well, it is certainly no disrespect to anyone that is vegan or vegetarian. As you know, I am the most judgment-free human being on the earth. However, it has many interpretations, but for me this evening ... If we don't stand up for what we believe in and if we don't fight for our rights, pretty soon we're going to have as much rights as the meat on our own bones. And I am not a piece of meat."

Does that even make sense? Not a piece of meat, and yet this same woman showed up to a Yankee's game wearing nothing but a jersey and a bra???

I'm sorry, normally I couldn't give a crap about pop culture getting in the way of real live issues in this world. I just have to firmly believe that there is something so incredibly loose in your brain that you would wear a meat dress (RAW RED MEAT DRESS) to an awards show. Barf.

Sorry for that, I promise I will never post another meat dress picture of a celebrity on here ever again.

No comments: