Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Music in my life... Part 2

Here is another list of amazing songs that I either forgot about on the last list or have just recently fallen in love with the past couple of days:

~"Makin' Plans" by Miranda Lambert. SUCH a great song, especially if you are a fan of female country artists.
~"Little Lion Man" by Mumford and Sons. This is a really catchy song. My cousin showed it to me a while back and I just recently downloaded it. They have a lot of really good music.
~"Free Life" by Dan Wilson. Dusty showed me this song right when we first started dating. It's one of those songs that [I think] he showed me in hopes that I would take the words literally as something he wanted to say to me. Does that make sense?? Haha.
~"5ves" by Hieruspecs. One of the best alternative rap songs I can think of right now.
~"Say the Words" by DC Talk. This is classic DC Talk. I don't think I will ever get sick of this song.
~"Title and Registration" by Death Cab for Cutie. When I think about actual good times that I experienced in high school, I think of this song. Don't really know why, but I do.
~"Sweet and Wild" by Dierks Bentley. The BEST DB song there is!!!! A summertime classic. Oh wait... summer is over. Sad.
~"Warwick Avenue" by Duffy. I love getting ready to this song.
~"Love Your Love the Most" by Eric Church. Another great country song.
~"I Won't Disagree" by Kate Voegele. Just because, this is the best song ever.

There they are. On another musical note... Does anyone watch Glee? I always thought it sounded like a dumb show, until I watched an episode. Guys... Glee is ADDICTING! And it is SO GOOD! Every good song you ever grew up with, it probably is done on this show. And it's awesome. Seriously, these are words I never thought I'd say... but Glee is GREAT. And I highly recommend it.

ALMOST JUST ONE DAY TIL FLORIDA........!

No comments: