Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Can't hardly contain myself.

HI HI HI HI--- Can you tell I am just a little bit beyond excited???!

Do you have any idea just why I may be a little bit excited??????!

I GET TO SEE DUSTY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I may have just overdone it there, but what else do you expect?! This day has been a long time comin'- 30 days long. I know, that's like hardly anything. There are army wives who go MONTHS/YEARS without seeing their guys (And I am totally not a wife, I shouldn't have made that comparison!!) But still.... I love this guy, what else can I say?! I AM SO SO SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM!

Alright, I am also excited to see my cousin too. Since he is being gracious enough to offer up his place for us to stay. And is hanging out with us on his days off. Thanks Reid!

I am also excited to see Reid's roommate Trevor. Since Trevor has been around long enough to be considered a cousin of sorts and it's his place too, and he has been entertaining Dustin during the last couple of days. Thanks Trevor!

Alright, I am also excited to be in SUNNY (keep your fingers crossed, it's been rainy the past few days) Florida!!! To hopefully catch a little bit of sun and escape the MN weather for a few days! Although I can't complain, the weather here has been pretty nice the past couple of days. Why is it that right around the time I'm leaving, Minnesota decides to be all "Oh heyyyyy, Summer time is back, whaddduppppp!" That's annoying. But.... Oh well. I don't even care.

You know why?

Because I get to see Dusty tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

YAY! So happy for you :) Take lots of pictures!!

{i remember when Joshy was at Bethel and we were "seperated" for that FULL year... it was crazy... and the comparison is not really similar... but still.. I know the feeling of re-uniting}

HAVE A BLAST!

Brittaney said...

So great that you finally get to see Dusty! Have so much fun!

Casey Miller Wahl said...

Thanks you guys! Ria.. don't worry, I have brought multiple batteries for my camera. I plan on taking MANY pictures! And thanks Britt... Let's try to get that boy back up to MN so we can go on a double date sometime before you move!