Saturday, September 11, 2010

Like a hug and a kiss goodnight...



I'll see you in the morning, for now it's time to sleep
I will stay and watch awhile till you are counting sheep
Don't be afraid of darkness
Don't be afraid, my sweet
The night is just a blanket that helps the earth to sleep
Creatures great and creatures small will all be sleeping soon
Under the same blanket... Under the same moon



So close your eyes and go to sleep by the light of the moon above
I'll see you in the morning by the light of the sun, my love
Dream your dreams of moonbeams, let the night become your friend
The twinkling stars will keep you safe till morning comes again
I'll be here if you need me, I'm only steps away
So close your eyes and go to sleep
And dream of a brand new day.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Love this! I'm assuming you wrote it, correct?