Thursday, August 25, 2011

Go Tom!

Dusty's best friend Tom moved to LA this past January and has already blown us away by his talent. We both had the privilege of  watching Tom act last summer in a local play and seriously... it's kinda nuts how much things have changed for him in just one year. He is seriously talented. I think Dust could possibly be a little jealous ;-)

Callie, Tom, Dust and myself last year
So tonight, Dusty and I were watching Jersey Shore on MTV (don't judge, there was literally NOTHING else on). We were just sitting there not really paying attention during a commercial break when all of a sudden Dust freaked out and screamed "TOM IS IN THIS COMMERCIAL!!!!!!" I looked on the TV and sure enough... they were airing a recent Foot Locker commercial and Tom makes an appearance right at the end in the referee uniform!!! What!!! We freaked out. That is so amazing... I'm so proud! It's been awesome to see him go far just in the past few months!! And I can't wait to see what lies ahead for him... Check out his website linked above to see more of his stuff, I highly recommend it!!

Oh and of course, here is the commercial:

No comments: