Thursday, February 2, 2012

Things I want to do in 2012

I am a little... well, I already take that back, I am VERY late in hopping on the New Years Resolution bandwagon. Part of it was the crazy start I had to the new year... wrapping up my job and completely out of the blue starting a new one, but for whatever reason today I am inspired to think about things I want to accomplish this year, other than just to get hitched! In all honesty, I am starting to realize how big of a year this really is for me and the possibilities of what I could make of it just on my own in the way of "resolutions" is an exciting thought. So here is my list. In no random order. 

Join a gym {typical NY res}

Go scuba diving

Become a member of my church

Learn how to sew

Spend less money

Eat out less... cook/bake more {I am much more of a baker though...}

Finish "The Hunger Games" Trilogy

Own more Disney movies

Go rollerblading A LOT this summer

Pay off a significant amount of my student loans

Pray more

Go to at least one concert

Take at least one vacation

Cut my hair short {to be done AFTER the wedding}

Spend more time with my grandparents

Possibly go to grad school??? {This has been VERY recent}

Be more independent {HA}

Have my own classroom

Hang out with my sister more often

Stop drinking pop

That last one is going to be TOUGH. But I think so far I have a pretty good list going? Good thing I gave myself four weeks into the New Year to compile this starter list. What are your resolutions? I confess I got a lot of inspiration for the list from other bloggers. So I know good resolutions are out there. I like to write this out because it'll give me something to refer back to in a years time! CA-RAY-ZY (crazy) to think about how much will have already changed when we get to next February!!


No comments: