Friday, July 15, 2011

Re-born!

I have officially updated my blog and given it a facelift--- LONG overdue! I hope you like the changes, I'm excited about them, especially considering I spent the last two hours configuring and working out the kinks. I am not a genius when it comes to formatting websites. I did the best I could for what I do know anyway.

Now that I'm on a natural high from figuring my blog out... I can hopefully finally rest... I spent twenty hours (!) awake yesterday from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. this morning as I officially ended my childhood by attending the final installment in the Harry Potter series! A bittersweet ending to an 11 year journey of attending HP movie premieres at midnight. While I will admit that attending a Harry Potter midnight showing is a thrill in and of itself, it's nothing compared to the thrill that Dusty and I experienced over this past Christmas (see photo below for explanation).

Watching the final film also reaffirmed my appreciation for Emma Watson. If you don't remember my post about her from months ago, read it here.

As for the rest of the weekend, we have a wedding tomorrow and I am catching brunch at YUM in St. Louis Park with friends tomorrow morning. Can't hardly wait. My dad is finally home from his two-week endeavor through Washington and Montana, and he is now taking me out to dinner. Ciao!
That's right... We made a guest appearance at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in December.        




No comments: