Monday, July 18, 2011

Callie Marie

Yesterday, July 17th, was a very special day. It marked Callie Wahl's 27th year of LIFE on this EARTH!
 Even more important... and something I have been meaning to share for a few days now, is that she is ENGAGED! As of Wednesday, last week! Andy popped the question just days before her birthday and I am so excited for her wedding in December... the 17th to be exact! SO officially, as of her birthday yesterday, she will be married in five months!!

Cal and I at W.A. Frost on the night of her engagement~ 7-13-11
Callie, happy birthday and happy engagement to a person I love, inside and out! I am so excited for the remainder of this year as it brings the most exciting things! I can not wait to celebrate your day with you and am so thankful that you are Dusty's sister :)

We are going out to celebrate tonight... her birthday that is. It does mean that I have to skip The Bachelorette and will have to re-watch it tomorrow- oh well! I guess she is worth it!

PS... what do you guys think of the new layout? I am loving it myself! I would love your input just as much!!

2 comments:

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute cute! :) I love the new layout Casey! Also thanks for recommending my photography to Callie! I am hoping to meet with her this week! SO FUN!

Callie said...

Love the post! Dedicated all to me! I am so lucky. To have you in my life that is. Thanks for being a part of my special days! Love.