Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Blessed.

Who knew that Wednesday would bring so much JOY to my life!!!!

1. I am officially graduating in the Spring of 2011 with my two majors as planned! My advisor just took a half hour of his time to help me fulfill requirements I was missing for my history major. I am so so so glad and THANKFUL that this worked out.

2. My grandma called me today to tell me some awesome news.... January 14 thru the 22nd I will be cruising the Hawaiian Islands with Grandma Bev, my mom and my brother!!

3. I am so excited that this is coming together. I am hoping by today or tomorrow to book a flight to Florida to visit Dusty again from December 18 thru the 23rd. We had no idea that this would work out but over the last few days, things have just kind of fallen into place to make this a reality. I didn't think I was going to see him until Christmas or later, and even then it would have been a VERY short visit.

4. I managed to crank out fifteen pages of my senior sem paper that is due next Monday... Me, the procrastinator that I am! Only ten more to go and I am DONE!...... With my first draft :) Even still, a good feeling to have that under my belt.

5. My cough is mostly gone, again! Thank the Lord!

I have been feeling so down lately for a variety of reasons, and then things start to fall in to place and it makes me realize that I am really blessed. I have so much to be thankful for that I really don't deserve. Knowing that I am officially graduating is such a huge relief, and I have a lot of great stuff to look forward to coming up in the next couple of months here. Thank you to those who have been praying for me these last few days. You have NO idea how much it means to me! And thanks-BIG THANKS- to God, right? He somehow always manages to pull through. I prayed all weekend that he would keep me focused this week to get stuff done and what do you know... I somehow come up with fifteen pages.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

Glad your feeling better! And that is so great that you might be able to see Dusty soon! and most exciting that your graduating! Woo hoo!