Wednesday, April 4, 2012

From my phone

Hey people... This is my first (and most likely ONLY) blog post from the iPhone. I am writing to plead graciously to all of you to STAY TUNED... I promise to update soon with valuable information regarding the following:

-honeymoon travel plans update
-housing update!!!! (meaning dust and I have found a place to LIVE!!!)
-recap of my new job(s)
-recap of our fabulous trip to VEGAS with our good friends Steph and Danny
-recap of the second half of our trip to Arizona (which is where I am right now!)

....plus probably some other random information for all you faithful readers to digest.

I will leave you with this: my wedding is in 78 days. Ho-ly CRAP.

Comin' back atchya in just a couple days!! I promise!

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

Your wedding is coming up so fast! It's going to be here before you know it. I checked out some of your pics of facebook from Vegas. Looks like a blast. Miss you guys!