Monday, March 12, 2012

I'll let the pictures do the talkin'

I recently purchased an iPhone 4S. I have never been a big Smartphone person, but honestly, the iPhone has kind of changed my life. I love the features. I love being able to access things so easily. I LOVE taking pictures. I am obsessed with Instagram. MN was radically awesome this past weekend, with the weather (66 degrees yesterday!) plus the activities that I got to participate in. We spent Friday and Saturday at Dusty's uncle's house with the cousins, and got to spend time with MY cousins on Saturday night. I took advantage of documenting the rest of my weekend with my phone pics. Take a look.
That bear was sent to my mom by my aunt at Christmastime... however, Moses has taken it under his control recently and doesn't really go ANYWHERE without it now.
I got to spend Saturday at my aunt and uncle's house on White Bear Lake. We had record highs that day and grilled outdoors- it was unreal. This was at sunset- are you as big a fan of daylight savings time as I am?
This is Libby- my cousin's dog. That pink sweater is used as a temperament adjuster, because normally, Libby is quite neurotic and hyper. She also recently got a haircut and very closely resembles Falcor from the Neverending Story.
Dusty decided to get a new tattoo on Saturday. It's a harpoon. If you are interested in knowing what it means, ask him yourself. This brings the tattoo count on Dusty's body to 4. Me, I have none.
I babysat for Gracie today. She is, in a word, ADORABLE. I thought it would be cute to throw her in the Bumpo for a picture but I don't think she was a huge fan because with her pink jammies, she couldn't really move. Sorry Gracie!
Since Gracie's daddy is also Dusty's boss, Dusty stopped by on his way home from work to say hello and quickly succumbed to naptime. Not only that, but Gracie dozed too, and Molly (lab in the background) soon followed suit. First of all, I want Moses and Molly to be friends. Second, this was great because I got to spend an hour watching Modern Family during naptime. Third, this is easily my favorite picture of the set.

No comments: