Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sorry for slacking

I have been a bad blogger... I'll admit it. So I now apologize for the umpteenth time on my lack of blogging habits. This post won't be anything to write home about either. I am completely exhausted. I started my job, I teach 5 classes a day and it's a LOT of work... but completely and totally fun and exciting. In three words... I LOVE IT.

And in other news.... I have been having a pretty good time with my fiance lately. Dust, if you're reading this, I think you're pretty great. We had a blast today just listening to music that we may want to use in our wedding, and it was kind of a weird way of realizing how excited I really am to marry this guy who I can just sit around with enjoying myself. Here are the things that I am loving about Dusty Wade these days:

1. His work ethic (can you believe my guy works two jobs and NEVER complains? He's got the best attitude out of anyone I know and I have the UTMOST respect for him and his hard work!)

2. His laugh- After spending a lot of time these past few weeks with various members of the Wahl clan, I can say confidently that they have the best laughs out of anyone I know. Dusty is no exception. I could listen to him laugh all day. His laugh makes me happy.

3. His support. I've been crazy busy lately, but he hasn't said a word about not being as available or more busy than usual... In fact, he has offered up words of encouragement, advice, and love. Thanks Dust! I love you so so much!

Don't mind the man thigh. Say hello to the future Wahl family! Except for that is not our dog. That is Duke, who belongs to my future mother in law. I would never allow Duke to be a part of my family. Sorry Dust.
Hopefully one of these days I will have time to write something of more substance. I will fill you in on my new job very soon :)

No comments: