Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Monday: Things that annoy me.

1. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
The one show that almost ALWAYS seems to be on when I am in a bad mood, with a headache, and extremely tired. I can't stand the humor, I can't stand the girl character's voice, and I can't stand Danny Devito.

2. Our engagement ring jeweler
They have had my engagement ring for 3+ weeks now. It was supposed to be re-sized and polished in 1-2 weeks. Yup. I'm annoyed.

3. The Mahtomedi High School Blood Drive
Okay, I should be more understanding. Blood drives are a good thing. Students volunteering to donate blood for free is an even better thing. But I was missing over 25 students today through out all 6 periods. Today was not a good day for students to miss. I feel bad, but I'm still annoyed.

4. McDonald's off County Road E
This is the second time in two weeks that they have given me regular coke instead of diet. Am I ridiculous, or is this not legit?

5. Kim Kardashian
No need to explain this one. Actually, I will. Here is a miniature list of things that last longer than 72 days: most non-perishable goods, each season of the year, a pregnancy trimester, biking the Tour De France three times, and sailing around the world once.

6. Dog Hair
Especially on a day like today when I wore black to school, and hugged our yellow lab before walking out the door.

7. Occupy Wall Street
I just don't really seem to get it.

8. Extreme Couponing on TLC
How is this legal? These women get $800 worth of groceries and goods from the grocery store for like 20 dollars.... Something is not right. Where's the loophole?

9. The Green Bay Packers
Ick.

10. When avocados turn brown after a day.
Why does this happen? Can anyone relate? UGHHH!! I love avocados but they are so resistant to freshness!

Thus ends today's list of things that annoy me. Have a great Monday.

No comments: