Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Yes, I still exist

Greetings, friends.

I want to take the time here, at 10:56 pm on a school night (timing is one of my spiritual gifts. so is sarcasm), to say that the week back from Spring Break was rough. Really rough. Like... I couldn't have prepared worse for school rough. Hence... the blogging hiatus.

However, I feel now that I am finally swimming with my head above water, once again, and I am now heading full speed into the LAST MONTH OF STUDENT TEACHING.

And..... college.




So here is what happens in the next three months of my life.
I graduate.
I apply for jobs.
I most likely accept that I will hear back from no one (fingers crossed).
I look for a job in the meantime. Not like a career job, a job to earn some cash.
I move home.
I live once again with my parents (eek) and my brother (eeeeeeeeeek).
Eeek is neither a good thing or a bad thing.
I (fingers crossed, again) will be going to Phoenix for Easter.
Char lives there.
Char is Dusty's mom.
Which means, I get to have a mini vacation.
With Dusty.
Who is back from Nepal.
And living 1 mile away from me.
We hang out pretty much whenever we want now.
Okay, that's not true. I do have school from 7 - 3.
But we see each other a lot.
And I love him.
And I'm tired.

And that is what I call a darn good blog post for being 11 pm with eight (fingers crossed) hours of sleep ahead of me and two more days until the weekend after being awake today for a grand total of seventeen hours SO FAR today------ GOODNIGHT!

*PS* I gave a test today in class. I have 102 students. I have all the tests graded. All 102 of them. They are even posted in the gradebook online. Within a matter of ten hours. I'm not usually one to brag, but I am pretty dang proud of myself for that one. So that may give you an indication of what my day has been like so far. I am beat. Worn out. Adios.

No comments: