Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prayers Needed!!


If you could take the time out of the busyness of life for just a minute... Dusty, our good friend Danny, and our other good friend, James, are off to the nation of Nepal today for a two week missions trip serving with a team called Peak Performance. They will be traveling around the country helping with a lot of different tasks and projects- but the main goal of the trip is to film what God is doing and working on in Nepal today. Danny and Dusty are very much into film, and James is a historical guru. I should know, I have gone through three years of history classes with him at Bethel. The man knows his stuff... especially his geography!

They are flying to Nepal today but in all it will be about 30+ hours of travel, which you can imagine will be quite exhausting. Please keep these three plus the rest of the team in your prayers. They officially arrive on the 5th and will be there until the 19th of August.

I am really blessed to have someone in my life who is willingly open to answering God's call by serving on a trip like this. We talked today and while he's nervous and kind of anxious, I know that this is going to be an INCREDIBLE experience not just for Dusty and the team, but for the people they encounter in Nepal as well.

If I can, I will give more details about the trip, I have his support letter around here somewhere, just forgot where I put it! Ahh! Your prayers are greatly appreciated. Have a wonderful Thursday!

{PS... I still have to blog about the surprise homecoming Dusty had on Monday. When my week is over and I have a minute to breathe, you can stay tuned for details!!}

No comments: