Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Where did the time go.

Graduation came and went in a flash. The past few days I have been thinking back to memories of the last four years... and with that there has been a lot of scanning thru pictures. I found the following pics from September of 2007, which was the month and year that I started college as a freshman..

Hard to believe I was just a mere 18 year old scared to death of moving out of my parents and into a college dorm with a daunting four year process ahead of me. I had kind of a rough time the summer before I started school. An end to a bad relationship plus some falling out with high school friends led to me not really enjoying my summer before college. I hung out with my family a lot, and my brother Beau and I became pretty close. He was 11 years old when these pictures were taken. Now look at us....
The kid is nearly as tall as I am. Not to mention he now wears deodorant, has a deep voice, and even lets me pop his zits sometimes. His hair has started to curl and he will graduate from HIGH SCHOOL four years from now. I look at these pics, I think about the time that has past, and I think about how much my brother has grown up. It's a weird feeling! I just couldn't resist sharing. It blows my mind to observe how fast the time goes, paired with how much we have both grown up.

I am planning to recap on the last few weeks in a future post. Happy Summer-- crossing my fingers!!

No comments: